FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Added support of AMD Radeon RX 6700M, RX 6800M, RX 6600 XT, RX 6600 and RX 6600M.
- Added support of Nvidia RTX A2000.
- Fixed support of Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti.
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.41.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.23.0.0.
- Updated with NVAPI R470.
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.31.0 (GPU monitoring library).
Software similar to FurMark 10
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
PCMark05 continues the legacy of being industry standard application-based benchmark.
- Windows XP/Vista
3DMark06 is the world's most popular 3D game performance benchmark.
More similar downloads