FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Added support of NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000/4000/5000 Mobile, GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile, GeForce RTX 2060/2070/2080 Mobile, Quadro T1000/T2000 Mobile, and AMD Radeon RX 5500.
- Fixed fan speed reading on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.15.1.0
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.27
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.24.2 (GPU monitoring library)
Apps similar to FurMark 10
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
- Free to Try
- Windows 7/8
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try