FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Screen saver/blanking and sleep mode are now disallowed when FurMark is running. Use the new command line param /allow_screen_saver to allow screen saver/blanking and sleep mode.
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and GeForce GTX 1660.
- Added partial support of AMD Radeon VII.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.13.0.0 and GPU-Z 2.18.0 !
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.23.0 (GPU monitoring library).
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX (2080, 2080 Ti, 2070) and Titan RTX support.
- Added Radeon RX 590 support. ! in GPU monitoring log file, GPU-Z values are used when GPU temperature, GPU core and mem clocks are 0. ! GPU data log polling factor set to 1 (was set to 10 in previous versions). Now GPU data are logged every second when Log GPU data is checked in Settings box. This value can be changed in the config file (log_gpu_data_polling_factor attribute).
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.12.2.0 and GPU-Z 2.16.0 ! updated: ZoomGPU 1.22.2 (GPU monitoring library).
- Added minimal high-DPI support. FurMark is no longer scaled (blurry effect) on high-DPI devices.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.11.2.0 and GPU-Z 2.9.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.21.7 (GPU monitoring library).
- Added support of Radeon R9 285.
- Fixed a minor bug related to user settings that could impact benchmark results.
- Removed the burn-in benchmark 15min button.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.9.2.0 and GPU-Z 0.8.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.9.5 (GPU monitoring library)
- Updated the description of the driver version for AMD Radeon cards for online submissions.
Apps similar to FurMark 10
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
- Multiple OS
PCMark05 continues the legacy of being industry standard application-based benchmark.
- Windows XP/Vista