- Easy to use user interface.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- You can precisely cut videos by frame.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality. »more
- Hardware accelerated H.264 video encoders are supported.
- Various compression codecs are supported. (H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.)
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Added download link for beta version 18.104.22.168
- Bandicut now supports multi-track video cutting. (The user is able to save all video tracks or a selected video track.)
- Improved the preview function when a multi-track video is added.
- Added the Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Vietnamese language files. Many thanks to Fer, Zbigniew Strzelczyk, Matrix and Cao Việt Hùng.
- Bug fixed - Failed to cut .flv video formats.
Apps similar to Bandicut 3
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for digital filmmaking, offering a format-independent plug-and edit solution that provides the tightest integration with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
Lightworks is our full-featured editor with all the power, performance and features you would expect, with support for all major professional broadcast formats from SD, HD, 2K and Red 4K files.