- Easy to use user interface.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- You can precisely cut videos by frame.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality. »more
- Hardware accelerated H.264 video encoders are supported.
- Various compression codecs are supported. (H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.)
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Added the troubleshooting menu to the progress window.
- Bugs fixed
- Bandicut occasionally crashed when editing a video that used the AV1 video codec in High-speed mode.
- Failed to capture images from videos under certain conditions.
- The 'Remove audio tracks' option was not being saved properly.
- The 'Extract audio tracks(.mp3)' and 'Remove audio tracks' options were not initialized with the 'Reset' button.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Software similar to Bandicut 3
Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for digital filmmaking, offering a format-independent plug-and edit solution that provides the tightest integration with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
Lightworks is our full-featured editor with all the power, performance and features you would expect, with support for all major professional broadcast formats from SD, HD, 2K and Red 4K files.