Image Tricks is a free image editing application that allows you using Mac OS X Tiger Core Image filters. With the program you can easily edit and apply various effects and filters to your photos and images. Have fun modifying your pictures and save the masterpiece.
After installation you can also use Image Tricks directly in BeLight programs (select "Edit Image" from the menu or double click on the image).
Tricks you can play with an image:
- Adjust colors — Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, etc.
- Blur your picture in different ways.
- Distort images using Twirl, Bump, Pinch and more.
- Stylize your art: Make Mosaic, Crystalize, use Halftone effects, etc.
- Tile, Kaleidoscope and Crop images.
- Easy to use and friendly Interface.
- Around 40 Core Image Effects and Filters.
- About 30 unique masks can be applied to an image.
- Import over 20 image formats (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS among them).
- Export to TIFF, JPEG, PNG and GIF formats.
- Resize and rotate images 90 degrees.
- iPhoto integration.
- Universal Binary version allows to run natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh computers.
- LinkBack technology is supported, which enables you to open and edit images modified in Image Tricks in other LinkBack-enabled applications (http://www.linkbackproject.org/applications).
- Improved program performance;
- Minor bug fixes.