Write down your text passage, contact or scheduled event in two mouse clicks.
Exstora is an excellent tool for saving notes, ideas, passwords and scheduled events. It's the best if you are overwhelmed with the information flow and often need to remember or write down the small texts. The category system will let you keep your records ordered, and the password protection system will hide the private data (passwords,
notes, ideas) from the stranger's eyes. You don't need to know how the processor is designed in order to get started; the program's major goals are the convenience in the use and the ease in getting started.
Brief list of the program's features:
- Opening the editor window within "two mouse clicks"
- Friendly navigation and flexible administration of stored data
- Password-protecting one or several categories with records
- Built-in scheduler to remind you of scheduled events
- Long-term scheduling feature, checking the time remaining until completion of the scheduled task on the daily basis
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: