Simplicity and flexibility are important
InSync keeps things simple for those who want it simple, while allowing the flexibility necessary for more difficult and/or professional situations. Do straight folder-to-folder copies, or specify one or more source folders that can each be sync'ed to one or more target folders. Easily exclude folders. Include or exclude files using wildcards. Define and run multiple synchronization jobs. Clone or mirror existing jobs when new setups will be similar to previous ones.
Efficient resource utilization is the main purpose of InSync's performance-focused design
Save time and system resources by copying only data that has changed. For even more optimization, you can allow InSync to run multiple tasks at the same time. InSync's focus is on high-performance data backup, and for power users, mirroring and data propagation, too.
Scheduling convenience is built-in
You can run your InSync jobs yourself, or you can schedule InSync jobs to run whenever is most convenient. The powerful yet easy-to-use InSync scheduler lets you schedule your InSync jobs to run daily, weekly or monthly, at any time you choose.
- Simple set up, management, and scheduling of synchronization jobs.
- One-way, 2-way, and backup synchronization of files and sub-folders from Source to Target Folder.
- Optimized to copy only those files that are actually different, minimizing data transfer and network load.
- Concurrent execution of multiple synchronization jobs.
- High-performance implementation focussed on backup and mirroring.
- Preservation of NTFS permissions, ownership, and group information.
- Supports FAT, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, CDFS, and UDF file systems on any type of storage media including external Hard Disk, Zip Disk, USB Drive, CD-RW, DVD, NAS, Workstation, Laptop, Desktop, Server, LAN, WAN, VPN, or Network.
- Supports international character sets in folder and file names under Windows NT4, 2000, XP and Server 2003.
- Supports long path names that exceed the usual 260 character Windows limit.