Gimp for Mac 2.8.10
Open Source image manipulation software for Mac OS X.
Gimp.app is a self contained application bundle of the GNU Image Manipulation Program for Mac OS X. It requires Apple's X11. Gimp.app is droppable, uses the gimp*print package built into OS X, and uses the system's default web browser for help and web browsing requests.
- Fix saving to URIs, it was broken to only allow exporting, and fix save/export of compressed files
- Fix brush spacing for drawing in any direction
- Increase the maximum size of clipboard brushes and patterns to 1024x1024
- Make sure data objects are saved when only their name was changed
- Don't allow single-window docks to shrink smaller than their requisition
- Make sure a single-window's right docks keep their size across sessions
- Allow to change the spacing of non-generated brushes again
- In single-window mode, make Escape move the focus to the canvas, and beep if the focus is already there
- Be smarter about unavailable fonts, and don't crash
- Make clicking the single-window's close button quit GIMP
- Make view-close (Ctrl+W) only close image windows and tabs, not docks
- Add SIGNED_ROUND() which also rounds negative values correctly
- Make GIMPPLUGINDEBUG work again after GLib changed logging
- Fix zealous crop for transparent borders
- Add Hungarian translation
- Add a default "Color from Gradient" dynamics and tool preset
- Lots of bug fixes
- Lots of translation updates
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.