IrfanView is a fast and simple image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, and TGA. In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications, such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
For added functionality you can also download Irfanview plugins.
- New options in Resample dialog: Use Resample filters for shrinking; Gamma fix
- Improved GIF animations
- Features from Adobe-8BF PlugIn (8BF_FILTERS.DLL) moved to Effects PlugIn
- New Image menu: Adobe 8BF PlugIns; with new fixed and dynamic PlugIns like:
- Perspective Transformations and SmartCurve - big thanks to PlugIn authors!
- Option to set custom folder for Adobe 8BF PlugIns menu (Properties->PlugIns)
- Added Drag&Drop from Thumbnails window to another programs
- New menu: File->Open Recent Files (can be disabled in Properties->Misc)
- New option in Advanced Batch dialog: Don't shrink bigger images
- Added Center option for Crop in Advanced Batch dialog and /crop
- Replace Color option can work on selections
- GIF bug fixed (credits to Dmitry Janushkevich, Secunia Research, CVE-2013-5351)
- MrSID bug fixed (reported by Parvez Anwar via Secunia SVCRP, thanks!)
- Japanese folder name bug fixed (reported by Asuka Nakajima via JPCERT/CC)
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions.