It runs as a standalone executable and does not require any installation. The program is very easy to use, just drag a file into it to share it with the world. You can customize the port it is running on, specify the IP address and monitor connections from the tray icon. HFS presents the shared files on a simple HTML page, that includes the file name and size. With some HTML knowledge, you can completely customize the HTML template to meet your preference. HFS can also integrate into Windows Explorer, allowing you to easily share files from the right-click menu.
- account names were uppercased
- malformed TAR files with long file paths
- template [+sections] with a plus sign ahead were not working in diff template
- in case of lnk files, wrong file size was displayed
- a lnk in a folder was stored with the wrong path if downloaded as archive