TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
New in version 2.27
- Added: 'Remove other' to remove non-selected files from the list (Pro).
- Added: Better handling multiple copy processes.
- Added: Multiple retries to delete source files and folders after moving.
- Added: Tray notification when adding files to the existing process.
- Fixed: Problem with some non-latin filenames.
- Fixed: Copied files now have a correct creation time.
- Added: WaitBeforeMinimize option to ini file.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.