Mamutu 1.0 Beta
Mamutu is based on the Malware-IDS technology of a-squared Anti-Malware.
It introduces some new and specialized extensions and additions that are optimized for behavior blocking.
* Live monitoring of all active programs for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking).
* Recognizes new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates.
* Small but very powerful. Saves resources and does not slow the PC down.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
* Backdoor related behavior
* Spyware related behavior
* HiJacker related behavior
* Worm related behavior
* Dialer related behavior
* Keylogger related behavior
* Trojan Downloader related behavior
* Injection of code into other programs
* Manipulation of programs (patching)
* Invisible installations of software
* Invisible Rootkit processes
* Installation of services and drivers
* Creation of Autostart entries
* Manipulation of the Hosts file
* Changes of the browser settings
* Installation of debuggers on the system
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: