SpeedBit Video Accelerator 188.8.131.52
Makes your videos stream faster and play smoother by reducing buffering problems and video interruptions or "hiccups".
SpeedBit Video Accelerator is another groundbreaking product from the creators of Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) - pioneers of acceleration technology!
- Reduces "movie freezes" and "buffering" problems!
- Accelerates streaming videos from over 100 sites: YouTube, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Facebook, iTunes (Premium), 5min, Reuters, Phtobucket, Tudou, Bebo, Break, ESPN, CNET TV, AOL, CNN, Discovery, Veoh and many more!
- Bookmarks videos you've recently accelerated, for easy replays!
- Includes cool search tab feature for finding videos to watch around the web, right from your desktop!
- Video Accelerator for iTunes (Premium) accelerates the download of iTunes movies, music videos and TV shows up to 10 times faster!
- When restarting Windows, VAEngine doesn't remove itself smoothly. - Fixed
- After restarting Windows, SpeedBit Video Accelerator starts up in Disabled mode. - Fixed
- The "See the supported videos services" link in the "About" window changed. - Fixed
- Supporting YouTube videos under proxy mode (XP and Vista). - Fixed
- VA with several Firewalls / Windows Vista doesn't accelerate some of the videos in YouTube. - Fixed
- Occasionally VA tray icon stop to animate. - Fixed
- Crash after the communication test. - Fixed
- Crash after exiting VA. - Fixed
- Occasionally gets stuck during accelerations. - Fixed
- Slows the system shutdown. - Fixed
- Stuck recovery mechanism. - Fixed
- Solved ASK toolbar alert warning by Anti-Spyware/Anti-Virus. - Fixed
- In Windows Vista, the search results sometimes opens in blank. Restarting SpeedBit Video Accelerator is required in order to refresh the search results. - Fixed
- Windows Vista - Missing scroll bar in "Recently Accelerated" tab. - Fixed
- Windows Vista - sometimes the "Clear List" link in "Recently Accelerated" tab seems to be inactive (colored gray instead of white). - Fixed
- Crashes in Facebook.com - Fixed
- When opening several browsers with YouTube videos, the pages don't load completely. - Fixed
- When exiting from Video Accelerator and switching windows' user account, SpeedBit Video Accelerator communication test gets stuck in the middle of the process. - Fixed
- On occasion, video gets stuck in the middle of acceleration. - Fixed
- Occasionally, the VA tray icon animation and "Now accelerating" tray message don't stop displaying after acceleration is finished. - Fixed
- Windows Vista - when running VA without internet connection, the "Try Again" link doesn't work. - Fixed
- Windows Vista - when exiting VA from the system tray, the proxy settings in IE are not changed back to the originals. - Fixed
- The "Recently Accelerated" list saves one video in the list. - Fixed
- The "Disable Recently Accelerated List" checkbox in the settings window doesn't work. - Fixed
- Crashes in SpeedBit Video Accelerator engine. - Fixed
- Some of the antivirus may falsely detect SpeedBit Video Accelerator as Adware or Trojan. - Fixed
- SpeedBit Video Accelerator uses too much memory. - Fixed
- VAEngine crashes after communication test in Windows XP with Kaspersky Internet Security v.6 + v.7.
- Proxy mode - Occasionally, the acceleration and the playback of videos in YouTube.com stops after a few seconds.
- When uploading videos, the progress bar finishes faster then the truly time that it takes.
- Windows Vista – in gametrailers.com some videos are not accelerated by VA when selecting the Windows Media Player as the player for the video.
- When using "Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007/2008", Video Accelerator will only work with modified proxy settings in the browser.
- Proxy mode – SpeedBit Video Accelerator can only work with modified proxy settings in IE browser.
- In Premium mode, the "Now accelerating" tray message appears above its original location (just as if another tray message is open underneath).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: