As featured in:
- Are Gray Market Game Key Sites Legit?
- Should You Be Wary of All the Free Games?
- In-Home Streaming Faceoff: Steam Remote Play vs. Moonlight
Instantly access to your favorite games
We have thousands of games from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Enjoy exclusive deals, automatic game updates and other great perks.
Join the Steam Community
Meet new people, join game groups, form clans, chat in-game and more! With over 100 million potential friends (or enemies), the fun never stops.
Create and Share Content
Gift your friends, trade items, and even create new content for games in the Steam Workshop. Help shape the future of your favorite games.
Automatic game updates
Hunting for patches and downloading from unorganized web sites is so twentieth-century. On Steam, your games stay up-to-date by themselves. No hassles.
Whether you’re on a PC, Mac, Linux box, mobile device, or even your television, you can enjoy the benefits of Steam. Take the fun with you.
Available on PC, Mac, and Linux
We offer a catalog of PC, Mac, and Linux games, many of which support Steam Play so you can buy once and play anywhere, and Cross-Platform Multiplayer so you can play with all your friends, no matter where they log in
Note: This update was re-released on June 8th with the following additional fixes:
- Android version updated to 2.3.13
- Fixed bug preventing upload of game download statistics
- Fixed occasional crash on Steam startup
- Fixed bug causing some values in the server browser to show up as negative
- Fixed bug adding library folders on external drives in some cases
- Fixed bug preventing game launches on macOS 10.12
- Fixed intermittent crash in Dota 2 during game startup
- Fixed bug with chorded inputs bound to the ABXY buttons
- Fixed bug with square deadzones on joysticks where full deflection would result in mirrored output
- A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Added new game properties page to manage subscribed workshop items
- Fixed potential game install state corruption during Steam client shutdown
- Fixed Workshop item download loop in some cases
- Fixed erroneous creation of empty popup windows when a Steam Store link is opened through middle click from a Community page or vice versa
- Added an option to upload your last in-game screenshot through the paperclip menu in a chat window
- Fixed popup windows being created with wrong position and size on Windows when running on multiple monitors with different DPI settings
- Fixed background flickering in some games when Steam Overlay is visible
- Fixed some cases where modes bound in Action Set Layers would not work or improperly show up as empty
- Fixed issue with repeated events not firing properly for Trackpads bound as a Button Pad
- Added more legacy trigger settings to trigger modes in Steam Input API configurations
- Fixed an issue with binding joystick axis outputs to buttons
- Fixed regression in prompts to install SteamVR and appropriate drivers when installing new hardware
- Fixed issue that caused Steam to trigger Game Theater for certain overlay applications.
Recent Steam news
Software similar to Steam 7
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of players services for Ubisoft games across all platforms.
Blizzard Battle.net is an Internet-based online gaming, social networking, digital distribution, and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
Download Origin to play anywhere, challenge friends, explore exciting new games, and stay connected to the Origin community.
More similar downloads