Support for various types of data sources:
- Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list.
- Search, playback and record or YouTube clips.
- DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T
- Analog TV
- Playback from a file
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Mosaic fast channels preview
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,...
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV.
- Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
- Interface Language Localizations
- Update of Stalker and Xtream API.
- Possible of access to VOD over VOD panel (F9)
Software similar to ProgDVB 4
Keep up with your favorite YouTube channels and access the world’s videos anywhere with the official YouTube app for Android.
The PVR that takes control over your tv card.
InternetTV is a small and very easy to use application that allows you to watch your favorite tv shows right from your desktop.