A Windows Vista tweaker.
A Windows Vista tweaker, able to do with two mouse clicks what it would take a beginner and expert user several minutes or even hours deep inside the Windows registry. WinBubble 1.0 to 1.5, "Bridging the Gap" started as a way to tweak and customize the amazing Vista screensavers. Remember this message box? "This screensaver has no options that you can set.”
Now it has become a major aid to making Windows Vista look, feel and act the way you want it to. WinBubble 1.6 will start the idea of simplicity combined with knowledge. In just two clicks, WinBubble will help you to Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista easily.
Its features cover Customization, Security and Optimization.
*"Set the Ownership to Current User Only" to Folders Right-Click/Context Menu
* "Safely Remove Hardware" in Computer Icon Right-Click/Context Menu
* The Ultimate Tweaking Toolbox Update
* Cleaning of unwanted Internet Explorer Context Menu was added
* Anti-Bug feature was updated
* File Download Window - Reset
* Automatic Back-up of OEM Information was updated
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.