Whether you know it or not, your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware of every kind. Malicious software is constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware technologies can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and PRO version. With over 100 million downloads, the Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the PRO version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
Find out why IT experts, businesses and technical support centers all over the world employ Malwarebytes in their arsenal when fixing and defending their machines.
- Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
- Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
- Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
- Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
- Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
- Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
- Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
- New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
- Updated License Agreement included
- Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
- Thanks to Joxean Koret for alerting Malwarebytes to the vulnerability.
- Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
- Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
- Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
- Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface