Whether you know it or not, your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware of every kind. Malicious software is constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware technologies can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and PRO version. With over 100 million downloads, the Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the PRO version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
Find out why IT experts, businesses and technical support centers all over the world employ Malwarebytes in their arsenal when fixing and defending their machines.
- Fixed crash during Heuristic Analysis phase when scanning
- Fixed SDK database load errors by making a change to temporarily ignore the “Check for updates before scanning” setting for Scheduled Scans
- Fixed crash when editing or removing an Access Policy if the name and description fields in the policy were different
- Fixed issue where the “Restart computer when required for threat removal” setting did not appear correctly on Add or Edit Schedule dialogs
- Updated end user license agreement