Malwarebytes 3.0 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. Malwarebytes 3.0 combines all of our malware-fighting technology—anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Protects you from advanced threats
Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.
Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary next-gen technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, complete defense that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool. So you’re protected from tomorrow’s “Ransomware Attack!” headlines today.
Prevents your programs from being used against you
Wraps your browser and software programs in four layers of defense, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.
Protects you from fake and infected websites
Detects and prevents contact with fake websites and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighborhood? Now you don’t have to be.
Scans faster, scans smarter
Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you boot up your favorite game. It's done by the time you're ready to play.
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you don’t have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
- Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities
- Several performance improvements, including improving startup time, improving shutdown time on Windows 7, addressing memory leaks and reducing CPU usage after a scan has completed
- Added MS Publisher as a default Protected Application for anti-exploit protection
- Fixed issue where a previously activated Premium license could be dropped incorrectly
- Fixed issue where Malwarebytes version information would revert to default values of 3.0.0 in certain cases, such as when coming back from minimal safe mode
- Fixed issue where ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications would display incorrectly on initial startup
- Fixed problem where the 'Check for updates every' setting would get stuck at 14 days after changing frequency to ‘Days’
- Fixed Help question marks throughout the main user interface so that they work when clicked
- Addressed several crashes and blue screens, including the BSOD that could occur with Web Protection on Windows Insider Previews
- Fixed the issue with Exploit Protection that caused Edge to crash/hang on Windows Insider Previews
- Fixed issue when Exploit Protection was enabled that caused PowerPoint to not load
- Fixed conditions that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect to service’ error
- Fixed issue where exclusions did not work properly when there were associated threat traces detected
- Fixed issue where Web Protection would not start up properly
- Fixed numerous scan hangs or crashes, including one that could occur during heuristics phase
- Numerous other fixes to improve overall program stability and usability
Apps similar to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 19
AdwCleaner is a tool that deletes Adware/Toolbar/PUP/Hijacker.
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition is useful software that will detect and remove thousands of Spyware.
Keep your PC free from Viruses/Worms, Trojans, Bots, Keyloggers, Dialer and Spyware/Adware with the power of two major scan engines.