Whether you know it or not, your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware of every kind. Malicious software is constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware technologies can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and PRO version. With over 100 million downloads, the Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the PRO version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
Find out why IT experts, businesses and technical support centers all over the world employ Malwarebytes in their arsenal when fixing and defending their machines.
- Completely redesigned user interface to make the product easier to use, more informative, and providing quicker access to key functionality
- Quick Scan has been renamed to Threat Scan, our recommended scan type
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit integrated into the scanner (available under Detection Settings)
- Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated to provide self-protection for the Premium version (available under Advanced Settings)
- Enhanced version of Malicious Website Protection for Windows Vista SP2 and above (better performance, added ability to exclude processes such as BitTorrent clients from Malicious Website Protection, ability to manually exclude IP addresses and individual URLs/websites by domain name)
- Native x64 system location scanning, detection and malware removal
- Substantial improvements to core detection and removal technology
- Performance issues when streaming audio on Vista SP2 and newer when using Malicious Website Protection should now be resolved