MoreAmp 0.1.28 for Mac OS X
Audio player that loads memory or a vdisk and plays them.
MoreAmp is an audio player that loads memory or a vdisk with many songs so the hard disk can spin down while playing them (saving batteries and reducing noise).
MoreAmp plays and makes ogg, flac, wav, aif, mp3, and aac files and plays audio CDs and mp2, m2a, wma, mp1, and m4a files. It has an easy-to use 31-band equalizer, variable pitch/tempo, repeat loop, and more.
* Catalog files now show their creation date and time.
* The Make Catalog menu item is no longer disabled while playing.
* The Mem mode now works in Windows 7 64-bit systems.
* The lame mp3 encoder was updated to lame-398-4 (was 398-2).
* The ogg libs were updated to libogg-1.2.0 and libvorbis-1.3.1.
* The portaudio lib was updated with pa_snapshot_v19.tar.gz (20100529).
* wxWidgets-2.8.11 (ansi, not Unicode) builds were tested on Intel OS X 10.4 and 10.6; on XP and Windows7 pc; and on Ubuntu 10.04 in VMware.
* wxWidgets-2.8.8 (ansi, not Unicode) build was tested on Ubuntu 8.04 in VMware.
* Unix gtk+-2.20.1 builds were tested on Intel OS X 10.4 and 10.6 using gcc-4.0.1; and on on Ubuntu 10.04 using gcc-4.4.3 and libcdparanoia-dev 3.10.2+debian-9, in VMWare.
* Unix gtk+-2.12.11 build was tested on Ubuntu 8.04 using gcc-4.2.3, in VMware.
* Mac metadata files (._*) are now excluded from the src.tar archive.
* Docs were updated.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.