Joyfax Server 9.60
Fax software allows you to send and receive faxes in a network environment.
JoyFax Server allows you to send and receive faxes in a network environment by using a public phone line. Our easytouse Fax software also can offers the ability to manage your group faxing and the fax contact lists.
The Fax server receives incoming faxes, then prints them and emails them to your mail box automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from Joyfax Client running on the workstations or terminal server clients(Windows Remote Desktop or Citrix Client). Network clients are automatically notified when incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs.
- User friendly Interface
- Cover Page supported
- Digital Signature supported
- Multi Language Support
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Support sending and receiving faxes on Multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
- Support acquiring images from your scanner for faxing
- Simple as faxing and fast as printing
- Automatic fax routing
- Fax to Email addresses as PDF or TIFF attachment
- Read Tracking
- Public Address Book
- Scanner Support
- Adobe PDF to fax without Adobe Reader
- Fax broadcasting
- Network wide access from every workplace
- Perfect security management
- Build in database engine
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: