System Ninja 3.0
Clean your computer of unwanted junk that constantly slows your entire system down.
System Ninja is a program for cleaning your computer of unwanted junk that constantly slows your entire system down. Apart from the useful file cleaner, the program also has a Startup Manager, Process Manager and P3P Registry History cleaning tool.
System Ninja features a powerful cleaning application which scans your computer for files that can be deleted to save hard drive space and speed up your computer. Files and directories currently cleaned include:
- Windows Temporary Files.
- .tmp files, in all directories
- Thumbs.db files, and other thumbnail caches.
- Mac icon files, which are unsupported by Windows.
- Game caches, increase the speed of your PC games. Currently supports only The Sims 2 & The Sims 3.
- Windows Logs
- Common Torrent Tags (Those annoying little .txt files that come with many torrents.)
The integrated startup manager allows you to dictate what can and can’t run when you turn on your computer. It supports Run, RunOnce and Sheduled Tasks files and registry keys. Removing startup items is a useful way of improving the speed of your computer.
The history eraser function allows you to quickly remove the browsing traces left over by Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Also supported is the P3P History which is stored within the Windows Registry and is usually missed by other cleaning applications, such as the popular CCleaner and Advanced System Care.
The process manager allows advanced users to quickly end unwanted programs without the hassle of running Task Manager. Whats more; process manager automatically highlights processes that are commonly associated with Viruses or Spyware. The Malicious Process feature can detect over 75 of the most common malicious processes.
Multiple Languages Supported
System Ninja is available in several languages, including Dutch, English, Portuguese, Spanish and French. If you want to help out by contributing a translation, please email me.
New process manager
More information is shown by the new Process Manager interface. RAM Consumption, Program Name and ProcessID are shown. The powerful process termination feature remains unchanged.
Implemented a scripting language and parser
This will allow me (and potentially other people) to add new cleaning rules and paths to System Ninja, without requiring them to be hard-coded into the program. “NinjaScript” (as I’m calling it) will also serve a number of under-the-hood purposes to make everything a bit simpler. If you would like to create your own System Ninja cleaning rules in NinjaScript, check out the documentation.
System Ninja 3.0 is now available for download. This release includes dozens of new features, improvements and bug fixes; plus a whole set of new features for our Pro Club members.
- Added a simplified user interface with one-click optimization function [PRO]
- Added ability to highlight startup items that should be removed, based on an internal blacklist
- Improved performance and memory usage of junk scanning
- Fixed issue where in-app alerts sometimes shows incorrect text and values
- Fixed issue where the ‘Delete Everything’ button could be pressed while the deletion is in progress
- Added /CLEAN, /SILENT, /REGISTRY and /STARTUP commandline switches [PRO]
- Added ability to automatically download new versions of System Ninja [PRO]
- Added a note taking plugin which recognizes multiple PCs and loads the applicable entries [PRO]
- Added a custom branding feature [PRO]
- Removed all offers and advertising from the installer [PRO]
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: