CCleaner removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users) .
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
Duplicate File Finder
You may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on your computer, taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow you to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on your PC than ever before!
System and Browser Monitoring
If you’re a CCleaner Professional user, you can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system in the background and detect when to Clean based on disk space that can be saved!
Important information for Firefox users
If you use Firefox with a Firefox account, we strongly recommend that you update CCleaner to version 5.70 before cleaning. This version of CCleaner fixes an issue that can cause extension settings to be lost in Firefox.
The update also includes performance improvements and improved support for Opera GX.
Important fix for Firefox users
- Fixed a bug where CCleaner could wipe extension settings in Firefox if using a Firefox account
- Added Smart Clean support for Opera GX
- CCleaner now differentiates between Opera and Opera GX processes
- Fixed a rare bug where Health Check would not close all selected browsers
- Fixed a performance issue where CCleaner could use more CPU than it needed
- DetectOS syntax correctly supports full Windows build numbers in WinApp2
Software similar to CCleaner Slim 3
Clean your computer of unwanted junk that constantly slows your entire system down.
CleanCenter is a user-friendly utility designed to free up disk space by deleting useless junk files.
- Free to Try
Increase your free disk space and improve your computer's performance.