BioShock 2 Patch 1.4
Set approximately 10 year after the events of the original Bioshock. The halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past.
Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. You are the very first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival.
- Fixed unlocalized text in Customize Controls screen.
- Player mouse functionality no longer drops out when the Video Card Driver Warning appears.
- User.ini no longer overwritten when game loads. This should address mouse sensitivity issues as well as many v-sync option bugs.
- Enables BioShock 2 to play the new Protector Trials DLC
- Changes the game version # visibly displayed in the Single Player main menu to Version 1.4
- Enables music in the game's Single Player main menu (console versions already had this... for PC, the music was always included in the game files, but it didn't play)
- Overwrites User.ini on installation, so you'll lose your Single Player keybinds
- Dramatically increases Single Player GFWL sign-in time due to added GFWL sign-in bug
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.