Microsoft Office 365 Public Beta
Join the beta program and explore Microsoft Office 365.
When Office 365 is commercially released, beta accounts will be activated to trial versions, and you can easily continue using Office 365 beyond the 30-day trial period if you choose to purchase.
Is the Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta right for your organization?
For an optimal Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta experience, please evaluate the system requirements to ensure that you understand the Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta program:
- During the beta, there is a 25 user limit per account.
- You will be able to get access to community-assisted support on our Office 365 Community site.
- Learn more about the essential and recommended system requirements.
- When Office 365 is generally available, your Office 365 Beta account automatically activates into trial status. All of your data will be preserved. You have 30 days from trial activation to decide if you would like to purchase.
- Does your business need the Office 365 Beta for enterprises?
Please join the Office 365 Beta for enterprises if you have more than 25 employees and need any of the following:
- Active Directory Sync – the ability to sync/manage user groups
- Advanced archiving capabilities, such as email archiving for legal compliance
- Phone support 24 hours a day, seven day a week
- The full Microsoft Office Professional Plus suite
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.