Mozilla Firefox 27.0 Aurora 2
The absolute latest from Mozilla Firefox.
The Nightly Channel, for Firefox:
- Experience the newest innovations before they go to beta in an environment thatís not for the faint of heart
- Provide feedback on features and performance to help determine what makes the final release
The latest Firefox Nightly release is now available for users to experience the future of Firefox. This release is focused on delivering performance enhancements and optimizing memory utilization. It also includes new Web and server technology and tools that will allow developers to build performance tests directly into the browser to help Firefox become even faster!
New in Firefox Nightly:
- Performance Enhancements: Faster startup time on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Optimized Memory Use:
- Improved memory management: For many users, memory use is reduced by 30 percent or more, responsiveness is enhanced
- Firefox Sync: Bookmarks and passwords now sync instantly
- Enhanced Font Rendering: Fonts are rendered clear and sharp
New platform features and developer tools:
- Telemetry: Users can opt-in for automatic memory usage, performance testing and reporting to help improve future versions Firefox
- Web timing spec: Measure performance characteristics of websites as users experience them
- Azure Direct2D for Canvas: Canvas-based animations on the Web are dramatically faster
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.