NTI Dragon Burn for Mac 184.108.40.206
Dragon Burn multi-burning engine allows users to simultaneously write multiple CDs or DVDs.
Dragon Burn enables Mac desktop and PowerBook notebook computer users to quickly and easily begin producing audio, data and mixed-mode CDs and DVDs without poring over the software's user's guide.
The new Dragon Burn multi-burning engine allows users to simultaneously write multiple CDs or DVDs. It also fully supports new 4x DVD-R internal and external drives as well as advanced CD writes including recently released 52x CD-R and 24x CD-RW drives.
Using Dragon Burn, Mac and PowerBook users will be able to easily create their own audio and data DVD and CD discs as well as mixed-mode and CD extra discs. Users can mix and match AIFF, MP3, CDDA or wave files to produce custom audio CDs.
For CD and DVD data mastering applications, Dragon Burn fully supports ISO 9660 MS-DOS and Joliet, HFS (Mac OS) and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) file systems. For Hybrid CDs and DVDs, users can select Mac OS and ISO 9660 file system combinations including data from previous ISO 9660 sessions.
For complete data protection and recovery, users can burn layouts to a disc or save them as complete disc image files. Using similar creation techniques, users can quickly and easily produce a backup copy of any CD or non-copy protected DVD.
To ensure that users always produce quality discs, Dragon Burn supports BurnProof and other buffer-underrun protection technologies. For maximum throughput performance, the mastering software also supports USB 2.0 and FireWire CD and DVD burners.
- Video Mastering.
- Create VCD/SVCD from standard-compliant MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files.
- Create Movie DVD from Video_TS (.VOB files, etc.)
- Create CD with JPEG picture files captured by your digital camera.
- Compatible with newer generation DVD players which play JPEG format.
- Supports burning to DVD+R DL media, with up to 8.5 GB disc capacity
- Improved and enhanced to support the widest range of CD and DVD burners.
- Including support for CD and DVD burners that may not be supported by Apple's own software.
- Reliable, versatile, and powerful burning
- Smart Decision automatically chooses the best writing method for your disc burning project
- DDS (Dynamic Drive Support) provides support for virtually all CD and DVD burners
- Fast and reliable Multi-Burning Engine
- Supports Overburn
- Supports virtually all popular image file formats: .bin, .cue, .cdr, .dmg, .iso, and .ncd.
- Create your own greatest hits CDs from virtually any music source: MP3, records, tapes or CDs
- Unlimited MP3 encoding (available in retail version)
- Record Live Audio to CD - record business meetings or archive LPs and cassette tapes to CDs
- Volume Balance your songs when burning from various sources
- Supports CD-Text
- Supports virtually all popular formats: AAC, AIFF, CDDA, MP3, SD2, WAV.
- Share files easily with Windows and UNIX users
- Get the most out of your CD/DVD discs with Multi-Session (DVD+RW only) support
- Saving critical data files or sharing files with others is as easy as drag, drop, and burn
- Supports even the most complex data formats: ISO 9660, Joliet, UDF 1.5, UDF 1.02, HFS, HFS+, Hybrid, and Multi-Session (DVD+RW only).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: