ISO Workshop 4.5
ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations.
The program has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.