Hardware sensors monitor (HMonitor) utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans.
By quickly catching an overheated computer, you can prevent disasters such as system instability or damage. The program is resource friendly, resides quietly in the system tray, and continually monitors the various parameters.
Once it has detected an overheating state, Hmonitor can perform a number of tasks. First, it can sound an audio alarm, then shut down the system or optionally execute any selected application (i.e. sending E-mail alert messages to system administrator). It can also log information each minute to a file on your hard drive. From the settings dialog, Hmonitor enables you to set "yellow zone" and "red zone" temperatures for the motherboard and CPU. You can also set minimum fan RPM before a warning is issued. In addition, nominal values and thresholds can be adjusted for voltage parameters.
- wide range of MB vendors supported;
- low resources usage;
- dynamic system tray status icon;
- current values are visible as a hint;
- detailed/warning log files can be produced;
- customizable alarms/user application execute;
- Software cooling (Pro license need);
- CPU Throttling (Pro license need);
- HDD's temperature monitoring (Pro license need);
- nVidia Graphics cards hardware monitoring (PRO license need).
- NT PerfMon support to check the data (Commercial license need);
- Fintek F71868AD sensor chip support added;
- Fintek F71889A sensor chip routines rewritten;
- ITE IT8772F, IT8758E sensor chips support added;
- MSI Z77A-G41/ZH77A-G41 mainboards support verified;
- MSI Z77A-G43/ZH77A-G43 mainboards support verified;
- MSI Z77A-G45/Z75A-G45 mainboards support verified;
- MSI 760G-P43-FX mainboard support verified;
- Shuttle FZ77 mainboard support added;
- Shuttle SZ77R5 XPC support verified;
- Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 mainboard support verified;
- Asrock Z68 Etreme4 Pro3 mainboard support verified;
- Removable HDD support improved;
- many minor bugs fixed;