CintaNotes lets you quickly save and tag any useful information that you come across or just need to jot down.
Clip text from anywhere. Just select it and press the hotkey
The text-clipping "magic" works in any application that can copy text to clipboard. CintaNotes automatically saves the text and its source URL, and you don't even have to install a plug-in to integrate it with your web browser!
Fast as-you-type searching
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing! Only notes containing the typed phrase remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
Powerful tagging system
You can use tags for note organization, and later use tag union, intersection and subtraction filters to quickly find what you need.
Synchronize notes across multiple PCs
Live note synchronization is supported with the help of free online services such as DropBox or SugarSync.
Run it from your flash drive
CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.
- File and image attachments in notes.
- Tracking of attachment viewing and editing: temp files are automatically removed, warning upon opening attachments from encrypted notebooks.
- Synchronization of attachments (100MB limit)
- Added used server space indicator to the File/Synchronization window.
- Editor: links to files in note text didn't always open
- Wrong tag counts after batch tagging
- Simplenote sync: fixed possible creation of note duplicates
- Wrong tag counts after renaming hierarchical tags
- Wrong notes list state after deleting the last note having selected tag
- Notebook encryption: CN prompted for a password on manual note saving
- Fixed possible crash after waking up from sleep
- Fixed possible crash when quickly closing the editor after manual save
- Clipping: note is not tagged with active tags if current section is not inbox
- Notes list: wrong tab distance rendering
- Tray icon was not recreated after Explorer restart if CN was started minimized
- Recycle bin: note preview didn't render formatting
- Regression: F3 search in editor didn't work for multi-term searches
- Reduce painting flicker on startup