CintaNotes lets you quickly save and tag any useful information that you come across or just need to jot down.
Clip text from anywhere. Just select it and press the hotkey
The text-clipping "magic" works in any application that can copy text to clipboard. CintaNotes automatically saves the text and its source URL, and you don't even have to install a plug-in to integrate it with your web browser!
Fast as-you-type searching
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing! Only notes containing the typed phrase remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
Powerful tagging system
You can use tags for note organization, and later use tag union, intersection and subtraction filters to quickly find what you need.
Synchronize notes across multiple PCs
Live note synchronization is supported with the help of free online services such as DropBox or SugarSync.
Run it from your flash drive
CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.
- New option: "Options/Startup/Notify when Activating Existing Instance"
- Editor: improved pasting into lists New setting "editor.lists.paste.alwaysintoitem" and new command "Paste Into List Item"
- Simplenote sync: improve syncing down of notes w/o #section tag
- Anti-feature bloat: removed unnecessary options "Editor/Text Formatting" and "Editor/Auto-Indent"
- Editor: removing bullet list style didn't work correctly for multiline paragraphs
- Editor: entering CJK symbols with Microsoft IME corrupted links
- Editor/Replace: "Replace All" button worked as simple "Replace" when activated with Enter key
- Clipping: whitespace trimming could in some cases corrupt newlines
- Command line interface: Opening notebook didn't work when path contained quotes, spaces or national symbols
- Simplenote sync: in some cases sync could't finish always try to update same notes
- Message boxes could appear on the wrong screen with a dual screen setup
- Fixed wrong UI labels when "lang" directory is missing