EZ CD Audio Converter is designed to provide best user experience with its excellent user interface and ultimate audio quality. It includes only the audio components and codecs that provide the best audio quality.
EZ CD Audio Converter is designed to take advantage of the performance of the modern computers. It is optimized to utilize the power of the multi-core and multimedia features of the processors. It can run up to 8 parallel conversions and it is optimized to take advantage of multimedia features of processors, whenever there is a performance benefit.
EZ CD Audio Converter includes Dolby Pulse AAC / HE AAC encoder. Dolby Pulse combines all the benefits of AAC and HE AAC v1/v2 efficiency and further improves on the audio performance by adding exclusive Dolby features.
EZ CD Audio Converter uses ReplayGain to calculate the loudness of audio files. It allows automatic loudness leveling of music on playback.
Audio CD Ripper accurately rips Audio CDs with error detection and two-pass verification using its AccurateCDDA CD-ripping engine. Reads CD-Text, and fetches metadata from GD3, freedb, MusicBrainz, and Amazon services. Allows addition and editing of metadata that is automatically written to the audio files. Includes DSPs that allows to normalize audio, to add fade in/out, and to delete leading/trailing silence. Bypasses copy-protections that exists on some audio CDs.
Audio Converter converts audio files from one audio format to another with best audio quality. Boosts the performance with multi-core processors by allowing 8 parallel conversions. Supports metadata-editing and includes ReplayGain loudness calculation. Includes DSPs that allows to normalize audio, to add fade in/out, and to delete leading/trailing silence.
Metadata Editor allows editing the metadata of existing audio files. Can be used to rename the files based on metadata.
Disc Burner burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and Data discs. Can be used to make 1:1 copies of discs (including DVD Video) via its Make/Burn Disc Image feature.
- Output audio formats: AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
- Output file formats: aac, aif, ape, flac, m4a, m4b, mp3, mp4, ogg, opus, wav, wma, wv, mpc
- Input audio formats: AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP1, MP2, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
- Input file formats: 3g2, 3ga, 3gp, aac, aif, aiff, ape, cue, m3u, flac, m4a, m4b, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, ogg, opus, wav, wma, wmv, wv, mpc, avi, mov, mkv, mpg, mpeg, vob, m2ts, divx, flv
- Supported audio modes: Stereo, Mono, 5.1*, and 7.1*
- Supported sample rates: 8 kHz - 192 kHz
- Bugfix: Burning status window was not shown when burning an ISO image
- Bugfix: (Invalid) Cue Sheet (.cue) with "MODEx/2xxx" data track now works
- Bugfix: ALAC APE OPUS WAVPACK decoder crashed if the output file was read-only
- Improved pre-gap detection with extra data checks (to fix possible problems with devices that return invalid subcode data)
- Added missing language translations