TrojanHunter searches for and removes trojans from your system. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner. If you are downloading files from the Internet, you need TrojanHunter.
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning - detect any trojans if they manage to start up
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans - even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process
- Built-in netstat viewer
- Extensive help files
- Free technical support via e-mail
Apps similar to TrojanHunter 4
Easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-spyware application. Removes infections anti-virus software are not able to.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
Malware remover, it can detect and clean malware in disk or memory.
Developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, scareware and rootkits without the need to manually edit system files or registry.