Say goodbye to the days of having to manually install and update your mods. Lunar Client is an all-in-one modpack that includes, and automatically updates, all of your favorite mods. Lunar Client also offers the most popular versions of Minecraft such as 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, 1.16, 1.17 and 1.18 directly in our launcher.
Lunar Client offers over fifty customizable mods and hundreds of settings to enhance your Minecraft experience. Our mods are suited for players of every gamemode, ranging from PvP to Skyblock. Some of the mods we offer include Replay Mod, Hypixel Mods, 1.7 Visuals, and Skyblock Addons. For a full list of mods, visit our mods page.
Thanks to our talented developers, and a little bit of magic, Lunar Client offers the most up-to-date performance enhancements. Have a bad computer? No problem! In most cases, your frames will nearly double. These enhancements are built into the client. There are also individual settings you can adjust to further improve your FPS such as full bright, chunk loading, and entity rendering.
Lunar Client supports all of the major operating systems including Windows, Linux, and macOS. We offer 32-bit and 64-bit variants for any Windows version above XP, as well as Intel and Apple Silicon variants for any macOS version above El Capitan. The Linux package is distributed as an AppImage which supports the major Linux distributions including Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Arch, and more.
Will Lunar Client boost my frame rate?
Using several FPS boosting techniques, Lunar Client boosts your FPS by a huge amount. In most cases users will see their FPS double.
Is Lunar Client compatible with any Minecraft server?
Lunar Client is compatible with any server that supports the vanilla game! Meaning that as long as the version you are playing on is supported, you are always able to connect.
Is Lunar Client free?
Lunar Client is completely free to use, and you miss out on zero features! However, if you would like you can support us by purchasing cosmetics in-game to improve your look, show off to your friends and improve the way your character looks at store.lunarclient.com.
Can I use my own texture pack in Lunar Client?
Any texture pack is compatible with Lunar Client and can be enabled ingame like you normally would. However, Lunar Client will not allow you to load "xray texture packs".
You're almost ready to experience awesomeness...simply follow the instructions below and you'll be on your way! If you encounter an issue when downloading or installing the client, please create a support ticket with a detailed report.
- Wait for your download to finish
- Run the Lunar Client Installer
- Open the client and hit launch
Hey everyone! It's been a while since our last patch notes and one of the main reasons is because we've been hard at work on many unreleased projects. We recently got to show off one of these projects in the Minecraft MOBA event at TwitchCon a few weeks ago. I plan on doing patch notes more frequently again so stay on the lookout for more. I can't wait to show you guys what we have planned next, some amazing stuff in progress!
For today's patch notes, we will be highlighting improvements for mods like Armor Status and Hypixel Mods. We also implemented various quality of life features and fixed a large number of bugs. For more in-depth information, read the entirety of our patch notes below.
- Sodium is a rendering engine replacement for the Minecraft client, which significantly improves frame rates and stuttering while fixing many graphical issues on modern versions of Minecraft. (This mod is only available on the Sodium module)
- Iris is a shaders mod for modern versions of Minecraft intended to be compatible with existing OptiFine shader packs. (This mod is only available on the Sodium module)
- Phosphor is an optimization mod for modern versions of Minecraft which optimizes the lighting engine. (This mod is only available on the Sodium module)
- NotEnoughUpdates is a quality of life mod for Hypixel Skyblock which was created by Moulberry (This mod is only available on the Forge module)
- A mod that allows you to keep track of the time you spend enjoying Lunar Client!
- Added the ability for our toolchain to load the Forge or Fabric mod loaders that will then load Forge or Fabric mods
- This change allows us to fully integrate 3rd party mods into Lunar Client much easier than before. If you are a mod developer and are looking to get your mod integrated into Lunar Client, please contact us!
- Added the ability to set the fade delay when a key is pressed
- Added inner and outer border support
- Added the ability to separate and move each individual armor pieces
- Added icons to each armor type in the settings
- Added the ability to toggle separated armor pieces
Polling Rate Warning
- Added a warning when entering the main menu if your mouse polling rate is above 500, this can cause your sensitivity to feel stuttery and laggy
- Profiled the client and made many memory optimizations across the entire codebase
Hit Color Mod
- Reworked some of the code to have better support for shaders on modern
- Revamped how Chroma is done in HUD mods, this should improve the color transitions across mods and overall performance
- Added the ability to change the position of Levelhead, either above or below your name
- Added support for GeckoLib backpacks
- Added support for GeckoLib wings
- Added options to show cosmetics over certain armor pieces
- Improved a lot of the rendering code on modern, slightly improving performance
- Replaced all boolean option checkboxes with ON/OFF switches
- Added support for interactive emotes between players such as the Rock, Paper, Scissors emote
- Added support for custom server models to render while emoting
- Imported translations for French, Dutch, Chinese Simplified, Turkish, Swedish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Spanish, Italian, Greek, and German
- Fixed an issue causing cosmetics to be inverted on legacy
- Fixed an issue causing cosmetic positions and scaling to be wrong on modern
- Fixed an issue causing cosmetic animations to restart when another player joined a server with GeckoLib cosmetics on
- Fixed an issue causing cosmetics to render twice while emoting
- Fixed an issue causing players to go invisible when emoting with the glowing effect (1.12+)
- Fixed an issue causing GeckoLib hats to not render properly on the Sodium module
- Fixed an issue where cosmetics that had transparency wouldn't appear transparent when holding items
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes crash when loading other people's cosmetics on 1.16+
- Fixed an issue causing players to crash when rendering a GeckoLib cosmetic on version 1.7.10
- Fixed an issue where head layers were flipped 180 degrees
- Fixed an issue where the extra skin layer on skulls would render in the wrong position
- Fixed various issues with Settings not converting when switching off of modern versions
- Fixed an issue causing FOV to be set extremely high when switching off of modern
- Fixed an issue causing a crash when no options.txt file was preset
- Fixed an issue causing chunk borders to be off by 1 on 1.7.10 and 1.8.9
- Fixed an issue where items wouldn't be scaled properly if the 2D Items mod was enabled
- Backported a fix from Version 1.9-pre3 to Versions 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 that prevents sprinting while in inventory
- Fixed an issue that caused connected textures to not work on 1.8.9
- Fixed an issue that caused chests to appear transparent when having enchanted armor equipped
- Fixed an issue causing the hover item chat component to not work on version 1.8.9
- Fixed a freeze caused by enabling VSync on 1.16+
- Fixed an issue causing resource pack texture overriding to not work properly for the AppleSkin icons
- Fixed an issue causing overlay colors to not be as vibrant as they should be
- Fixed an issue where some particle types were null
- Fixed an issue with block break particles being dark
- Fixed an issue causing screenshots to not save in the correct folder
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to use the Copy button on version 1.16
- Fixed an issue that caused the screenshot chat message to not appear in chat on 1.19
- Fixed an issue causing all the chat buttons to be wrong on 1.19
- Fixed an issue with the "Show Pets" option not doing anything
- Fixed an issue with text boxes not allowing backspace on certain keyboards
- Fixed Emote settings showing up in the Cosmetics section
- Fixed an issue causing hotkeys for chat to not work on version 1.19
- Fixed an issue causing your game to crash when using Skin Changer on modern versions
- Fixed an issue causing the mod to not render dropped items properly
- Fixed an issue causing your game to crash when receiving an achievement on 1.7.10 & 1.8.9
- Fixed an issue causing chat messages to not appear on 1.8.9
- Fixed an issue that caused custom item textures to not work on 1.8.9
- Fixed an issue where the Weather Changer mod wasn't working at all
- Fixed an issue causing servers to be unjoinable on macOS
- Fixed an issue with message signing that disallowed people from joining certain servers
- Fixed an issue on 1.18+ that caused keystrokes to be empty
- Fixed an issue causing TCP_NODELAY to be disabled
- Fixed an issue causing your realms worlds to not appear after switching accounts
- Fixed an issue with the ping sound playing when a player is mentioned in the action bar
- Fixed an issue where certain chat messages would appear "unsafe" on 1.19
- Fixed an issue causing chat to not render if Stacked Spam Messages was enabled
- Fixed an issue that caused the title to render before the subtitle on modern
- Fixed an issue that caused the background of the Coordinates Mod to still appear when typing
- Fixed an issue that caused Lunar Client logos to not render in tab
- Fixed an issue causing extra nametag lines to not render on modern (health)
- Updated OptiFine to HD U H7 on 1.18.2
- Updated OptiFine to HD U H9 on 1.19.2
- Upgraded to Java 17 on legacy versions (1.7, 1.8, 1.12)
- Updated to Version 2.1-blahaj-rc7
- Updated to Version 0.4.4
- Updated to Version 1.2.8
Software similar to Minecraft Lunar Client 4
Minecraft is a fun sandbox game where you explore lost worlds, kill monsters and uncover secrets. Download Minecraft for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and more!
- Multiple OS
Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, and be anything you can imagine. Join millions of players and discover an infinite variety of immersive worlds created by a global community.
An open source voxel game engine. Play one of our many games, mod a game to your liking, make your own game, or play on a multiplayer server.
More similar downloads