Total Uninstall 6.3.4
Uninstall any program with the most advanced uninstaller software.
Total Uninstall accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely
With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyze the installed program and create the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided standard uninstaller from Add Remove Programs.
Total Uninstall is a Windows uninstaller that can monitor new installations
With "Monitored Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.
How it works?
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Monitor installation changes of registry and file system
- Thoroughly uninstall monitored applications
- Perform search in detected changes
- Export registry changes to install or uninstall
- Show and apply pending file rename operations without reboot
- Statistics of detected changes
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Agent for notification of running installation programs
- User configurable scanning profiles and uninstall profiles
- Chinese help file integrated. Use F1 to open it for the current context.
- Improved the uninstall process of programs manually added for forced uninstall.
- Fix for incorrect program size displayed in the list if the real value exceeds 2 GB.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.