Double Driver 4.1
One of the main reasons why you would want to collect installed drivers is if you donít have the Driver CD that came with the computer or they are unavailable online.
This comes in quite handy if you purchase a computer and want to backup the initial set of drivers. It can be quite difficulty for example to find drivers for hardware installed in a notebook if the operating system has to be setup again. Luckily Double Driver can now lend you a hand with that and save you a lot of time.
Double Driver is a very simple and useful tool which not only allows you to view all the drivers installed on your system but also allows you to backup, restore, save and print all chosen drivers.
Double Driver analyzes your system and lists the most important driver details such as version, date, provider, etc. All drivers that are found can easily be backed up the application and easily restored at a later point in one go.
Here is quick tutorial on how to backup your drivers.
- List, save, and print drivers details
- Backup drivers from current Windows
- Backup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows
- Backup drivers to structured folders, compressed (zipped) folder, and self-extracting capability
- Restore drivers from previous backup
- Available in GUI and CLI application
- Portable (no installation required)
- Ability to resize main dialog
- Option to by-pass elevated mode
- Fixed: false positive from Avira (dd.dll)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: