Box for Android 2.4.2
With 10GB free, Box makes it easy to access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team from anywhere on any device.
Get and Share Big Files – Quickly and Easily
There are lots of ways Box can ramp up your productivity, and here's a big one: sharing big files, like large videos or presentations. Good-bye email difficulties, hello Box.
- Send a Link Paste it into an email or an instant message, even send directly from Box.
- Share a Whole Folder of Files Create a new folder, upload files, then invite others to join.
- Receive Real-Time Updates So you always know when someone's viewed, edited or commented on your file.
Get Mobilized: Box for iPhone, iPad and More
On the run? Box lets you access your files anywhere, anytime, on any device: desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets – you name it.
- View Files From Any Device Box's native apps – and rich mobile browser experience – mean you're in the loop even when you're on the run.
- Share Files Quickly and Easily Send a file – even folders of files – just by emailing a link with a few taps!
- Upload Files in a Snap Invite friends or co-workers to your folders, then upload and share pictures – from any device – while you're out and about.
Get On the Same Page: Online Collaboration
Are group projects a challenge – and not the good kind? Are you bombarded with emails, making it tough to determine the latest version of anything? Box centralizes files in a single online workspace.
- Invite Others to Share and Edit Turn folders into shared online workspaces, where all your files are in one place and anyone you invite can view, edit and upload files – even add more content.
- Post Comments and Assign Tasks Whether you leave a quick comment or you want to assign a task, keep the whole team on track by exchanging feedback in one place.
- Get Real-Time Updates With Box's real-time updates and email notifications, you always know if you've been mentioned in a comment, or a teammate adds, edits or comments on a shared file.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: