FishCode Library 18.6.5121
Library .NET (Free Note Edition) is a personal notes and information management system. With it you can store all of your notes and information in an easy-to-use outline.
It makes your data easier and convenient management, quicker and exact search, simpler and flexible backup, clearer and intuitive interface.
- Powerful, Easy-to-use and Free management system
- Depend/Merge/Move/Protect/Bookmark/Print nodes...and more.
- Import/Export node information from/to chm/htm/txt/rtf/doc/odt/mht/msg/hjt/. files.
- Import/Export note information from/to pdf/xps/txt/rtf/htm/mht/doc/xml/odt/msg file.
- Full support of Unicode, Drag & Drop Everywhere, History navigation...and more.
- The database is compatible with both Free and Professional
- ... and more.
- Format: Rich Text(RTF)/Microsoft Office Word(DOC)
- Paste: Rich Text(RTF)/Unformatted Text/HTML Document
- Import: RTF/TEXT/HTML/DOC/ODT/MHT/MSG/.
- Export: RTF/TEXT/HTML/DOC/XML/ODT/PDF/XPS/MHT
- DragDrop support
- Full-Featured Text Editor
- Shortcut Keys
- Hyperlink and Dependencies
- Resize Image
- Insert Image
- Screen Clipping: Note
- Security Control: (MySQL/MSSQL)
- Mathematic Equation Writer
- Publish to Blog
- Spell Check(v3/Free) / (v2 )
- Drawing Pad
- Fix: (Main) solve Website browsing, can not open your default browser to the latest version of Google Chrome 32.0.1700 issues
- Upd: (Main) in database management, update the file path when the source file exists, will support direct move processing
- Upd: (Node) Node Properties page (Node Properties): Click on the copy number in the node number (NodeID), double-click to copy the path + number (NodePath # NodeID)
- Upd: (Node) improved when the directory specified in the export processing without written permission, display the actual error message and stop processing
- Upd: (Main) contains many minor updates, corrections, and code optimization Accumulated other treatment
- Upd: (Main) Compiled with Visual Studio 2013
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: