AVS Audio Editor 7.1.5
Advanced user-friendly audio editor. Mix audio, apply effects and filters.
AVS Audio Editor is an advanced audio production tool which makes a worthy competition to the majority of digital audio editors.Trim, alter and mix audio files, apply a variety of effects, filters and loops, reduce noises. Professional audio editing now available even to amateurs. AVS Audio Editor presents a perfect combination of attractive price and high-quality performance.
Using AVS Auio Editor you can:
- Enhance your audio with hundreds of effects filters and loops
- Record audio from any input
- Use integrated visual data analysis tools (waveform, spectral view, frequency analysis)
- Create unique mixing projects and play-list-like sequences.
- Manage effects on the timeline apply fade-in and fade-out.
Uncompressed WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, and others); MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 3, including VBR); MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 2); VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); RAW audio (PCM, A-Law, U-Law); WMA (Windows Media Audio 9); AVI (audio stream); Ogg Vorbis (version 1.0); MPC (MusicPack); G.726, G.723, G.721; AIFF, AIFC (Apple); AU (UNIX).
Turn your audio editing routine into pleasure with this new product from the manufacturers of AVS Video Converter and AVS Audio Tools!
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.