1. Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
2. When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the package
1. Click Start, then click Start Search.
2. Type v5aud03ws17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
3. Double-click the v5aud03ws17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
4. Click Next. Read the license agreement.
5. Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
6. Click Next.
7. Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\Audio\v5aud03ws17.
8. Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
9. Click Finish.
Installing the package
1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
2. Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\Audio\v5aud03ws17\setup.exe, then click OK.
3. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation. Shutdown and restart your system when the installation is complete.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: