Home › Drivers › Networking
D-Link DIR-855 Xtreme N Duo Media Router Firmware 1.21NA
1. Fixed: WIN server IP address be able to set 0.0.0.0 at P node type.
2. Fixed: PPPoE pass through issue.
3. Fixed: Configuring Access Control rules wirelessly cause router to reboot.
4. Fixed: UPnP issues.
5. Changed: CAPTCHA disabled by default. (Users can enable from UI if desired)
6. Fixed: WINS Server field can not be cleared by "Del" or "Back Space" key from Basic/Network in UI.
7. Fixed: WPS UI shows error warning message.
8. Fixed: Potential security leak with CAPTCHA.
9. Fixed: Shareport issues
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.2x.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: