Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1- First, uninstall the previous version of your drivers and software.
2- Download and install the new Xtra Controller + drivers (click on the Download Now button) software pack for your webcam:
3- Download and install the new Hercules Webcam Station (http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/12829/) for your webcam
- Create a folder for all your Hercules downloads: right-click the Windows desktop, then point to New/Folder.
- Name the folder Hercules Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Hercules Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided to install your software.
Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows XP SP2
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.