IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.
1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing SetPoint 6.0 and your system will reboot during the installation process.
3. If you are using Windows Vista and have a previous version of SetPoint on your system, the SetPoint 6.0 installation may take extra time to complete. To shorten the overall installation time, we recommend you uninstall the previous version of SetPoint and reboot your system prior to installing SetPoint 6.0.
4. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade to SetPoint 6.0. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
5. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in SetPoint 6.0, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
6. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.
* The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
* SetPoint 6.0 includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
* The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
* Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in SetPoint 6.0
Select either the 32-bit or 64-bit version and press "Download" to begin. If you do not know whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit system, click on "Start", Right click on "Computer" and select "Properties". It should list the type of operating system being used.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: