Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Razer Naga Mouse Driver 2.03
- Added support for Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese and Russian languages.
- Bug fix: Intermittent mouse button lock-ups.
- Bug fix: Configurator was defaulting to English instead of the respecting the default input language of the operating system.
- Bug fix: Was not able to correctly handle more than 15 macros.
- Bug fix: Current DPI of inactive profile was not saved correctly.
Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit/ 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: