AOpen GP7A-BDR Bios R1.05
- CPU + GPU can raise working performance and video playback capability remarkably and made it the best platform for Window 7.
- 1080P playback function gives you smooth high quality video viewing experience.
- Rich I/O ports such as HDMI, e-SATA, Mini Card, Gigabit LAN, USB and a 6in 1 card reader make every connection easy.
- Adapt low noise high speed fans and cooper cooling module with side fans only generated 26db of noise.
- Remove the item "Disabled" from "iGPU Frame Buffer Size".
- Display the BIOS version string in BIOS setting main menu.
- Correct the BIOS setting "ACPI Suspend Type" to "Auto".
- Set the default of "SATA Mode Select" to "AHCI Mode".
- Display all boot devices in BBS menu
- Add the eSATA port device removable attribute
- Update the audio verb table for WHQL verification
- Update thermal profile
- Under Vista/ Windows 7, please right click of 'WFLASH.BAT' and 'Run as administrator'
- Please execute ' FLASH.BAT' under DOS
- For ready system, please keep same setting of BIOS 'SATA mode select' before upgrade BIOS
- After flash new BIOS, please press F1 and load BIOS 'optimal defaults' first
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: