Canon PIXMA MP210 All-in-One Driver 10.26.0.0 for Mac OS X
The Canon PIXMA MP210 helps you create a beautiful 4" x 6" borderless print in approximately 46 seconds, and even print photos from a digital camera without a computer!
You'll produce copies that are truer to your originals, and the unique Z-Lid lifts approximately 1 1/2 inches vertically and delivers clear, complete scans even of thick originals.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Impressive Scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Smart copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Fast Photos: In approximately 46 seconds, you can produce a photo-lab quality 4" x 6" print.
- Easy Reading: The display's numbers consist of up to 7 large LED segments, for easier reading and operation.
- Canon Generation Green
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.