The Canon PIXMA MP210 helps you create a beautiful 4" x 6" borderless print in approximately 46 seconds, and even print photos from a digital camera without a computer!
You'll produce copies that are truer to your originals, and the unique Z-Lid lifts approximately 1 1/2 inches vertically and delivers clear, complete scans even of thick originals.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Impressive Scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Smart copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Fast Photos: In approximately 46 seconds, you can produce a photo-lab quality 4" x 6" print.
- Easy Reading: The display's numbers consist of up to 7 large LED segments, for easier reading and operation.
- Canon Generation Green
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: