- Socket 939 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Supports Dual Channel DDR 400
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, AIWI, APP Charger
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Modified code for AMD over drive.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
- Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
- December 27, 2010
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 281 downloads
- 788 KB