ASRock 939A790GMH Bios 1.20
- Socket 939 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Supports Dual Channel DDR 400
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, AIWI, APP Charger
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Modified code for AMD over drive.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
- Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.