- Supports Gulftown 6-Core CPU
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Advanced V8 Power Phase Design
- Supports Triple Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
- Supports ATI™ CrossFireX™ and Quad CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- 1 x Powered eSATAIII/USB Connector, 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connector, 2 x
USB 3.0 Ports
ErP/EuP Ready, Dr. Debug
- Smart Switch Design : Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control, OC Tuner, IES, Good Night LED
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT2020 Audio Codec), SRN 110dB, THX TruStudio PRO™, Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Free Bundle: CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Patch Promise FastTrak TX4650 PCIE RAID card.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.