Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Logitech SetPoint Driver 6.30.43 for Windows 32-bit
- Close all open applications and documents.
- Choose your operating system and click the Download button to begin.
- When the security dialog appears, choose to either Run or Save the installation file.
If you choose to save the file, you’ll need to reconnect to the internet to run the SetPoint software setup at a later time.
* Alternatively you can download the latest 64-bit version of the SetPoint drivers.
- SetPoint settings will not be preserved when upgrading from SetPoint 4.x.
- If you don't see a picture of the device you’re configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
- If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it
to be recognized by SetPoint, you’ll need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do
- Open SetPoint and select the Tools tab.
- Click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button (if the button is unavailable, a PS/2 driver is already installed).
- The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
- The installer size has been reduced by approximately 60%. Only necessary components will be downloaded during the SetPoint installation process.
- This release includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards supported in SetPoint 4.x and gaming mice in 5.x. Reducing the need to duplicate system components results in the overall installation size being smaller.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.