ASRock A75M-ITX Bios 1.30
- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- AMD A75 Hudson D3 Chipset Supports Native 5 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports Dual Channel 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : HDMI, D-Sub
- Supports AMD Steady Video TM : New video post processing capability for automatic jitter reduction on home/online video
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports Graphical UEFI, ASRock On/Off Play, Instant Boot, Instat Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Not assign GPU share memory, when CPU does not have onboard APU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.