ASRock A75M Bios 1.60
- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- AMD A75 Hudson D3 Chipset Supports Native 6 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : HDMI and D-Sub
- Supports AMD Steady Video™ : New video post processing capability for automatic jutter reduction on home/online video
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN, Graphical UEFI BIOS
- Supports On/Off Play Technology, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
- Not assign GPU share memory, when CPU does not have onboard APU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: