- Solid Capacitor for CPU Power
- Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
- Dual VGA Output Options : D-Sub and HDMI
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN, Graphical UEFI BIOS
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Supports ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU), Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, APP Charger, SmartView
- Update CPU code.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.