- 100% All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
- Dual VGA Output Options : D-Sub and HDMI
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports Graphical UEFI, AXTU, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Update CPU code.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
- May 14, 2012
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 349 downloads
- 2.7 MB