- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
- Integrated NVIDIAŽ GeForce 7025 graphics, DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIAŽ VT1705 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial + ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Update CPU code.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
- June 27, 2012
- Windows (all)
- 337 downloads
- 713 KB
- March 10, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 459 downloads
- 566 KB