- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN, On/Off Play
- Supports AXTU, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Patch LOGITECH-MX518 USB mouse.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.